Sun, Mar 24|
Action Board Workshop
An Inspiring Science-Based Approach to Manifest the Life You Desire!
Time & Location
Mar 24, 2024, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Kansas City, 8131 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, MO 64114, USA
About the event
For many of us, the global pandemic served as a profound teacher–fostering a prolonged period of deep introspection, resilience-building, and personal growth.
As we step into a post-pandemic world, we may now find ourselves looking at our lives through wiser eyes and with new perspectives on how we wish to live it. If you find yourself in the process of reimagining aspects of your life and would like to explore scientifically supported practices to help you bring your new vision to fruition, we invite you to join us for an inspiring workshop.
In her book, The Source, Dr. Tara Swart, a psychiatrist, neuroscientist, and senior lecturer at MIT, reveals the science behind visualization and the profound impact it has on shaping our reality. During this workshop, we’ll share key takeaways from Dr. Swart’s book that are based on the latest breakthroughs in neuroscience and behavioral psychology, as each participant applies them practically to craft compelling action boards (aka vision boards) that align with their deepest intentions and desires.
During this experiential workshop, you will…
- Tap into Your Vision: Through guided contemplative practice, access the wisdom of your body, heart, and mind, to uncover your authentic intentions and desires for your life.
- Understand the Science of Manifestation: Delve into the neuroscience behind visualization and learn how to harness this power to manifest your goals effectively.
- Craft Your Action Board: Engage in a creative process to visually represent your dreams, aspirations, and goals.
- Activate Your Intentions: Learn techniques to infuse your vision board with intention and energy, amplifying your ability to attract what you desire.
- Empower Your Mind: Gain practical tools and strategies to integrate visualization practices into your daily routine, fostering a mindset primed for success and fulfillment.
You will walk away from this workshop more deeply aligned with your intentions and aspirations, equipped with a personalized action board, and empowered to change your life by taking actions to reshape your mind while manifesting the life you envision!
Amy Zoe Schonhoff Amy (she/her), is the founder of Mindfulness in the Heartland, a certified teacher of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction through the Mindfulness Center at Brown University, and a certified practitioner of Advanced Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness.
Amy’s mindfulness practice spans over thirty years of personal exploration. Based on her own journey, she has found the practices and principles of mindfulness to be the most instructive and transformative approach to embracing this experience of “being human.” As a result, she is particularly inspired to teach the skills of mindfulness to individuals and communities actively working to integrate and heal from personal and intergenerational trauma.
All materials for the workshop activity will be provided.
Registration Fee: Suggested $80 | Supporter $100 | Reduced $60 *
Register no later than Sunday, March 10th.
Your registration is not complete until your payment has been received.